Tonight I was reminded how much I love to worship.
I went to a small coffee shop in Lutz, FL called Organic Life Coffee Shop and Bakery. Every Tuesday and Thursday they hold open mic worship nights. I love to hear the awesome talent you find right in your own small town. I was there tonight specifically to watch a couple of young men in a band called Run Dakota pour out their hearts in a worship set. I love to see the next generation making a stand and telling the world of their love for Jesus Christ.
After Run Dakota finished their set, the next group came up and played a few songs. Immediately as we sang and worshiped, the presence of God that was invited into that place by Run Dakota was ushered in by the praises of this small group of musicians. That warm, enveloping blanket of the Holy Spirit rested upon each and every person in that room. I closed my eyes, and worshiped my Creator with my voice and basked in the Glory of His presence. It was beautiful.
I am a David… I live to worship my God. Nothing in this world – no person, place or thing – can make me feel so at home like worshiping God can.
I need to spend more time in Worship… There is no place like home.
What bible character do you take after?
No comments:
Post a Comment