Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time to be ME

I'm not special.

I am a woman, a Christian woman to be more specific, and I have a desire to write.
What you will find in this blog is the whole truth of me. I will at times be funny, or rather corny. I will at times be spiritual. I will at times make no sense at all, but I will always be real. I will be me.

I make mistakes, I am imperfect and I love God with my whole heart.
I am not proud of everything I have done in my life, but I am not ashamed either.

I am not sure anyone will read what I have to say, but I will write it anyway.
If you are reading this, then I have already accomplished more than I anticipated... I hope you enjoy it.

We'll see where this journey takes me, and I hope you come along for the ride.

Signed -
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment